To be at the forefront of energy industry by providing and maintaining a competent, highly skilled and safe workforce.
In pursuing our vision, we are committed to:
• Assist authorized organizations in developing and promoting professional competency standards, specifically in upstream oil and gas industry,
• Deliver those competencies to the workforce through need-based training programs
• Quality Service
• Client satisfaction
• Loyalty to clients
• Building long lasting relationships with clients
• Sound leadership
• Ethical behavior
• Striving to improve workforce competencies and skills, which will result in overall increase in efficiency
• Striving to improve service quality through continuous monitoring of internationally recognized curricula to ensure most up-to-date course content
• Training the most competent trainers to facilitate knowledge transfer within the community
• Supporting research projects capable of producing applied knowledge deliverable to the community.
In delivering our services, we take advantage of cooperation with science and technology institutions, as well as research and development organizations. In addition, we attend relevant exhibitions, conferences and seminars on a regular basis. The outcome of those interactions will be transferred to the oil and gas industry in the form of research proposals, technical reports and publications, training courses and conferences.